and that’s the truth
All right, without further delay or procrastination here it is, the honest scrap about me.
This honor was bestowed upon me by my good friend the Seawitch.
1. I live in the same town where I was born- moved away once but came back. I always thought I would grow up to be famous and live in a big city.
2. I have been writing crazy little stories and poetry since I was 12 years old.
3. I am fiercely loyal and can become dangerous if you mess with my kids 😉
4. I had a stalker when I was 15. Thank God that’s over.
5. About 12 years ago I ran into a burning house and retrieved 3 kids and 2 dogs. I put them in my car/van and waited until their mother arrived home.
6. I’m a terrible speller, spell-check is my friend.
7. I have only finished reading about 6 books in my lifetime I get bored too easily.
8. In 10th grade my girlfriends and I hid in the locker room of the opposing football team at half time and never got caught. We didn’t see much but it was still worth the thrill. he he
9. I had to stuff my bra for my best friends wedding because I missed my last fitting and well it didn’t fit. Thank heavens everything stayed put.
10. I believe helping others is the best way to help yourself!
That’s it, 10 things you don’t know about me. Have a great weekend!
6 Comments »